Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Intro's


Hello!  I'm Jane Nomoredebt and I'm so happy you are reading this.  I'm just a girl...er, actually, a woman, who is seeking accountability when it comes to finances and personal weight.  I think they are connected...and I'm trying to shave off money (resources) to pay off debt and save while trying to shave off LBS and get into my "skinny" clothes!  I have many objectives for this blog, however, my main purpose is to be accountable to a fiscal resolve of NOMOREDEBT and to find community of others who face the same challenges: losing weight, paying off debt, dealing with an underwater mortgage and raising a family...and, oh yes, I'm married.  The balance of all these concepts is overwhelming...and I know there must be others like me out there...and my goal is to create solidarity...discover the "new" rules of this economy and THRIVE!  All of my details and specifications will be revealed over time...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment