Friday, June 8, 2012

I hate moving...

...it's such a pain...and it's so HOT outside!  But, it's proving to be a great opportunity to purge and down size.  Our new home is a bit smaller than our 1st home and we have less storage space.  But, that's OK with me.

I found that with a bigger home (house #1) came bigger everything-furniture/utility bills/JUNK...and it allowed opportunity to get lost in separate spaces.  Our new home has a much more family feel and I'm noticing that our family is spending more time together doing the mundane...it's nice.

I need to complete the move...we have all our necessities in new home and I'm worried about cluttering up by bringing things over that are still in 1st home.  I plan to utilize Craigs List and sell some big items and hopefully get some cash...and I really want to hurry up and finish the move...so that I can enjoy the new abode and summer.

My issue is that I'm somewhat of a hoarder...and I'm realizing this as I've been away from my "stuff."  I have to really aware of what I need, what I can donate and what I need to throw.away.

Anyone have problems with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment