Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Hour Recap

Well, I managed to stay within budget...YAY!  But, I probably went over my calorie budget...BOO!  I had two drinks (which normally I'd probably have three...<I didn't drive>...) but it was the darn sushi and edamame!  My girlfriends and I have a routine at this restaurant and order delish sushi at happy hour prices...but, then, we also went for fro-yo...and that gets me every time  calorie-wise.  I guess I can be happy that I only spend $30 (two drinks, two rolls, edamame and fro-yo), because normally, I drop $40-$50...so progress...

...except that I accepted a Happy Hour invitation for next Thursday with some girls from work...BUT, I still have left over BLOW money to use for that occasion.

I guess overall this was a learning curve for me...I stayed under budget...but, can still work on my calorie intake.

How do you deal with social circumstances such as Happy Hour with friends and/or co-workers?

No comments:

Post a Comment