Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So...I've been a bad blogger...and dieter, for that matter.  This is, after all, a blog devoted to seeing weight and debt shrink.  I guess I could blame it on moving...on vacation...on not being on schedule...but, then, that would just be a bunch of excuses.

And I hate excuses.

So, I won't apologize for not paying down debt or gaining about 3 lbs....I'll just chalk it up to life.  Which includes...are you ready...mini-vacay, moving my parents, moving our family, possibly short selling, unpacking, a second mini vacay and a future mini vacay.  And when I say vacay, I mean, staying with family and getting out of town for as little (cost wise) as possible.  It seems we spend more when we are in town...go figure.

As I mentioned earlier, we moved.  And in that move comes purging and more purging.  Currently, I have a bedroom filled to the brim with "I can't let go of..." items.  My daughter even called me a paper hoarder, which I found offensive...but, that's another blog.  Also, in that move comes-what do we do with our first home...which is tragically underwater.

We are getting through the must-do's...and when we're done, it's likely it will be time for school/work to start back up.  Which is fine...except, I had hoped to have lost about 40 lbs...not, really, maybe 20...and I'll be lucky to have dropped 10 lbs.

Why can't I seem to put ME as a priority?  Maybe it's because I'm carting kids around...I like wine...I am still in moving/unpacking mode and my one event consists of wine shared with my hubby.  I spend on the go...and I don't make time for me.

Goal for this week:
Work out 3 out of the 5 days
Cut back on wine after dinner.

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment