Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I guess it's appropriate that one of my "New Year Resolutions" is to blog.  But before I expand  on my NYR's and the like, I must acknowledge that it's been nearly 4 months since my last post.  Though I had started this blog in the summer of 2012 with the notion that I was DoneDittyDone with being in debt and overweight, the harsh reality of what that means and the time and energy it will take to tackle both, never mind one, is overwhelming.

I've been dealing with the overwhelming feeling...in someway mourning the time that I will have to give to this endeavor...and mentally preparing for the roll-up-the-sleeves-get-ready-to-work attitude that is necessary to make a dent...and it's taken me months to face this.

While I thought I should start a new blog, I like this one...and thought I should at least give it an honest 2nd chance.

So here it goes- NYR on the personal and financial front-I'll explain more over the next few days:

$ Goals
1. Pay down debt
2. Build up savings
3. Stay on budget
4. Make purposeful choices to not spend

Personal Goals:
1. Bikram Yoga- 3 times a week
2. Cardio- 2 times a week (minimum)
3.  Increase veggie intake
4. De-clutter

I know these are generic...but, each category has specific methods/purpose...I'll elaborate as I can on each.  Until then...Happy New Year....here's to 2013!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment